Saturday, July 5, 2014

Annual Catalogue Launch Party

Last night I hosted my first ever Catalogue Launch Party. 

I had so much fun getting the room ready. Its amazing what props you can find when you've a 3.5yr old son around the house. His little shop/theatre made for a great Catalogue stand. 




Everyone who came, received a glossy new Annual Catalogue, complete with a strip of FREE Raffle tickets. The top prize was was a new pack of Designer Series Paper Stack, a spool of In Color Ribbon and a new In Color Ink Pad. I also had a couple of runners up prizes. 

I had set out a new In Color display stand, complete with a super speedy In Color, Work of Art Make and Take card and a table set up for a slightly more in depth Sea Street card.




 I think some were really quite amazed at how quickly they could produce this card.


Sweet little nibbles helped the ladies ponder their catalogues and write out their extensive wish lists and the amazing chocolate cup cakes, went down a treat.


I am just so sad that I completely forgot to take photo's of the little Crisp packets that I'd produced and appeared to be the talk of the evening and any photo's of the ladies enjoying themselves. I guess I too was enjoying myself so much so, that photography was the last thing on my mind.

Rest assured, I shall be hosting another one of these parties. 

I thank all of my lovely ladies for coming and sincerely hope that they enjoyed themselves.

Here's to the next one … but for now … lets just enjoy this wonderful new catalogue.

Happy shopping ;)

Mikaela x




No comments:

Post a Comment