Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Endless Birthday Wishes

This weekend just past was quite literally a wash of endless Birthdays, what with my Father-in-Law's 88th, my Brother's 50th and my very own Birthday too. This had me thinking of a card that I CASED from the Catalogue using the Endless Birthday's Stamp Set.


Such a simple little design and so effective and using the gorgeous new Sweet Sugarplum In Colour too … but imagine the endless colour ways that you could use with just this basic design. 


It was very hard to capture here, but I've added a Wink of Stella to the tops of the candles for some gentle shimmer. 

This really has to be your "Go-To" set for a quick Birthday card. 


Be sure to pop back tomorrow to hear more about the Bonus Days that Stampin' Up! have available. You really won't want to miss this … you'll think all YOUR birthdays have come at once. 

Crafty smiles


Mikaela x



2 comments: