Sunday, January 15, 2017

CASE the Catalogue - Lift me Up Bundle and Workshop

What better way to kick start your Mojo than with a spot of CASING the catalogue. To CASE, is to Copy and Share Everything.

Well, with so many lovely new products to play with, I simply opened the catalogue and flicked through until I found the first page with something I owned .. and I was delighted to have a play with this set. 


Life Me Up is something that we all need in January when you've that after Christmas feel. 


Don't you just love the detail in this Hot Air Balloon?! ... and I love how you can change the colours up, by layering up cardstock behind the detailed die cut shape. So simple and so very effective. 

If you'd like to have a play with this Bundle and live close by, then why not join in my first workshop of the year.

WORKSHOPS AVAILABLE

Thursday 19th January and Friday 20th January - Spaldwick Village, Cambridgeshire
Tuesday 24th January - Dunelm Mill, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire


Lift Me Up Bundle Clear 144712 £41.25 Spring/Summer Catalogue Pg10 Mikaela Titheridge, January 2017 Workshop

FREE WORKSHOP + FREE PRODUCT

Order this Bundle and a pack of Notecards and Envelopes and you'll not only receive the workshop for FREE, but you'll also get to choose one item for FREE from the Sale-a-Bration flyer and with this coordinating Designer Series Paper on offer, why not?!

 A birds eye view of the countryside, clouds, mountains and all in gorgeous colours. 

Be sure to get in contact with me if you'd like to reserve your seat for this workshop. 

Amazing Promotion, Fabulous Freebies and a bumper starter kit for joiners. NOW really is the time to join my team. I'd love for you to join me ... Click below to find out more.







No comments:

Post a Comment