Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Sale-a-Bration Thank you .... "So Very Much"

Do you have the need for a quick, yet effective Thank You card?

Well, I used the Sale-a-Bration flyer for Inspiration and made a stack of these for my Customer Thank you Cards using the FREE Stamp Set, So Very Much, from the Sale-a-Bration offering for this year. 


When you find a large Thank You in such a beautiful script, why add much more? The simplicity of this card is what sings out. 


I'm not a mad lover of Peekaboo Peach, but for some reason, I love the freshness of it's colour in this card and I just adore these die cut leaves from Flourish Thinlits that peak out from behind the sentiment panel. 

Have you taken advantage of the current
Sale-a-Bration offer yet?

There is no catch ... simply spend £45 and choose something from the Sale-a-Bration offering for FREE.






No comments:

Post a Comment