Saturday, February 18, 2017

Falling in Love with Flourishing Phrases

When Congratulations are in order, there's no better thing than a special card and this elegant wallet proves to be just the ticket here.

I CASED this layout from one of our very talented Demonstrators and former Artisan Design Team members, Inge Groot. Her original post can be found HERE. Thank you Inge for your beautiful inspiration. 


The gorgeous Falling in Love Designer Series Paper, coupled with Flourishing Phrases, offers pure elegance and sophistication and I just couldn't resist the soft subtle colours that I've used here. 


It's so hard to see here, but the pretty white flower has be die cut from the gorgeous shimmering Dazzling Diamonds Glimmer Paper. It's just so gorgeous and these leaves are one of my favourites to adding that delicate addition to a sentiment. 


I think these words are just so beautiful for this occasion. 


Have you seen or found something on the internet that you'd like to CASE and recreate? Like what you've seen here and want to purchase the products? Then take a look at the products listed below and click to be taken to my online store, but remember to use my Host Club Code at checkout to gain a Free gift from me. 

Hoping you've enjoyed this share. 



Update: 21st February
3 New Sale-a-Bration items have been added so be sure to check them out. 


No comments:

Post a Comment