Monday, April 10, 2017

The Sun is Setting on these Retiring Items



The 2016-2017 Retiring List is now available for you to view and with up to a 50% discount on certain products, you'd be wise to act quickly and get your order in fast.  


Click on the image above to see a PDF List. Print this out and highlight your must have products to order. 

Don't forget to place your order through my online store and add my current Club Code at check out to receive a gift from me the following month. What's more, every week until the end of April, I am offering party bags for all orders placed and a Special Prize Draw for Qualifying orders, to celebrate my 5th Anniversary year with Stampin' Up! ... so that's even more for your money. 


All of my customers receive a FREE copy of the up coming Catalogue, so place your order through me and receive your copy through the post without the need to request one. 
Anyone placing a qualifying order of £25 before postage, with me from Monday 10th April to Tuesday 18th April inclusive, will receive this Celebratory Party Bag to help me Celebrate my 5th Anniversary with Stampin' Up!



Each qualifying order will also have their name put into a FREE Prize Draw for this amazing Lift Me Up Bundle. 


Two fabulous Bundles have already been dispatched to two lucky winners over the past few weeks, could this one be yours? ...




No comments:

Post a Comment